Something keeps sending me these scriptures... and every single one of them fit me!!!! I was on the phone with my friend Marcia and I feel my phone buzzing - I was getting multiple texts... which continued AFTER I got off the phone as well.
This is what I received:
Each one a separate text......
- RHM: The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom.
- RHM: Faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. Hb11:1
- RHM: May the peoples praise you, God; may all the peoples praise you. Psalm 67:5
- RHM: Be instruments for special purposes, made holy, prepared to do any good work. 2Tim2:21
- RHM: Why are you downcast? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him! Ps 42:11
- RHM: We proclaim Him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom. Colossians 1:28
- RHM: He has given us new birth and an inheritance that can never perish or fade. 1Pt 1:3
- RHM: Get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I command you. Jeremiah 1:17
- RHM: I am doing a new thing! I am making a way in the wilderness. Isaiah 43:19
- RHM: They never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news.
- Acts 5:42
I dunno if the RHM is Ron Hutchcraft Ministries or what it is... but they were all very timely! I loved it. I used to be signed up to Ron's newsletter before I got married - but my e-mail has changed since then (although my # hasn't) but I don't think that was ever anything I gave out??
It sent to my phone ..... like a text but not a regular number - I thought it was something from Facebook when I get an inbox message they go to my phone also - so I looked -- and nothing.
Well, wherever they came from... it was unexpected and wonderful .... and they all were very fitting. I thought I'd share them with all of you, maybe there's a scripture in there that you might need to hang on to today?